10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Azrou and the Cedar Forest
Azrou is an important Berber population located in the interior of Middle Atlas. Better known than the city itself are the cedar forests that surround it.
50,000 inhabitants live in Azrou. It is honest, few travelers arriving to Azrou to visit the city, as are its cedar forests that have made the area famous. The most famous inhabitant of these forests is the Great Cedar Gouraud, the largest in the region ancient cedar. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago by a plague of processionary. A few meters from Cedar Gouraud will find souvenir stalls, drinks and peanuts. The latter positions have created their business thanks to the hundreds of monkeys that inhabit the area Gibraltar, since people love to go to “play” with the monkeys and feed them.
• Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
• Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
• Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
• Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Meals and drinks at noon.
• Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
• Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.