10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Ouzoud Waterfalls are the most famous water falls in Morocco and deserve the 150 km journey from Marrakech.
Past the village of Ouzoud and its many bars, the descent begins along a road in good condition and dotted with olive trees before reaching the foot of the falls.
With a height of 110 meters, its waters falling and bouncing on the steps of projecting fine droplets forming a permanent rainbow. Here you can indulge in the pleasures of bathing, watching the procession of Rhesus macaques (monkeys Atlas).
On this visit you can enjoy the local flora and fauna (it is common to find small monkeys) and eat in precious bars overlooking the waterfalls.
• Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
• Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
• Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
• Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Meals and drinks at noon.
• Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
• Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.