10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Pearl of the Atlantic Essaouira
In this day trip visit Essaouira, the Pearl of the Atlantic, a city of fishermen where sympathy is its main virtue.
It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2001 along with the Kasbah and the Mellah (Jewish Quarter), comprising of the old walled city.
We highly recommend a walk through the streets of this quiet area, which will be astonished narrow, whitewashed walls passages with blue doors, exotic cafes, craft shops, and all those mysterious corners recommend that characterize this city. Be sure to try the delicious freshly caught seafood.
Upon returning from the tour no longer you wonder why Essaouira has enchanted people like Orson Welles or Jimi Hendrix. Within the same medina also we highlight the Orson Welles square, equipped with a garden and a bust of this filmmaker, who shot his film “Othello” in the splendid scenery of our city.
- Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
- Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
- Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Meals and drinks at noon.
- Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
- Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.