10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Ourika Valley, 30 km from Marrakech, lies between the first buttresses of the Atlas. It is a beautiful valley with villages hanging on the mountainside adobe.
In the town of Tnine-de-Lóurica, the garden is a azafranera Saffron plantation can be visited. Further afield, the bioaromáticos gardens cultivate 45 varieties of aromatic and medicinal plants that can smell and taste. Timalizene garden also offers Berber tea flavored with herbs from the garden.
On this tour they will tour the High Atlas Mountains and see the way of life of its inhabitants. Arriving in Ourika they can walk through the valley, eat at one of the traditional restaurants and enjoy free time (two hours) to visit the waterfalls of Ourika. If realizans the tour on a Monday or a Thursday you will be able to visit one of the traditional markets of the area, on Monday and Thursday Ourika Aghbalou on Tuesday and Saturday and also can visit the markets Tahanaout and Asni.
• Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
• Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
• Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
• Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Meals and drinks at noon.
• Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
• Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.