10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou & Telouet
They climbing up tracks the High Atlas, discover first the village of Ait Ben Haddou and its picturesque Kasbah (declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987), a fortified inside a walled town that surely will recognize, as this Citadel has been the scene of such famous movies as Gladiator, Sahara, Indiana Jones, Babel.
This set of adobe Kasbah is one of the oldest and greatest ksars Morocco. Inside the Kasbah, public square, mosque, Koranic school and houses share space.
They will continue until you reach the highest of the Kasbah: Telouet, immersed in a unique and breathtaking scenery, is a real work of art, fortress, castle at the same time. It is said that 300 workers worked for three years to sculpt ceilings and walls.
Food in a Berber tent at the foot of the palace and back across the Tizi Tichka (2,260 m). The rise of the port is carried out by a specially winding road which offers a spectacular panorama with a multitude of colors.
- Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
- Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
- Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
- Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Meals and drinks at noon.
- Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
- Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.