10 hours duration of the visit is of a morning or afternoon.
Cap Spartel And Caves of Hercules
Pick up at the Port of Tangier city, hotel or place specified by the customer. Departure to Cape Spartel, one of the places to visit if you’re passing through Tangier. This place is special because in it the waters of the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean and. You can enjoy a beautiful view where it joins the turquoise Atlantic Ocean and the deep blue of the Mediterranean Sea. Espartel formerly was known as the Cape or Cape Ampelusia of the Vines. In it we see the famous lighthouse built in 1865 by the diplomatic corps of Tanger.
Continuation of the tour to visit the Caves of Hercules. Hercules Caves are located about 5 kilometers from the famous Cape Spartel and about 17 kilometers from the center of the city of Tanger. These caves are the first tourist destination of Tangier. The beauty of the place, their archaeological value and the mythological load it one of the most unusual places. It’s amazing how water erosion has drawn on its rocks the map of Africa.
The views of the Strait of Gibraltar from inside the caves are impressive, especially the colors, the blue Atlantic Ocean and sky, form a unique contrast.
After the visit, will head to Tangier, ancient city dominated by various peoples throughout history, and declared an international city for much of the mid-twentieth century. Today is the economic and administrative capital of the northern region of Morocco, and an important and cosmopolitan business center.
They will visit the modern city: The Plaza de France, the Pasteur boulevard, and diplomatic districts.
Down to the city, the Old Town, in the heart of Tangier city center, is the old city, the Casaba (Medina), where they contemplate its beautiful architectural streets, most characteristic souks, filled with shops, craft centers, markets natural fruits and vegetables of different colors.
After the visit, time and time transfer to the Port of Tangier City to board the ferry, hotel or point specified by the customer. End of our services.
• Private Tourthere will be no more people in the group.
• Pick up at the hotel, riad, airport or transportation right place and Toyota Landcruiser 4×4 (groups up to 6 people). For groups ask price.
• Driver-guide speaks Spanish or any other language (Catalan, French, Portuguese, Italian, English and German). Our driver-guide are local people, simple, friendly, that will make them of translators, accompany and guide them during their tour.
• Fuel, tolls and all costs associated with transportation.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
• Meals and drinks at noon.
• Tickets, tickets to monuments and tips.
• Any other activity not specified in the itinerary.